|Length||+ 10 mm|
|Hardness||50/55 shore, 60/65 shore, 70/75 shore, 80/85 shores|
|Packaging Size||5 mm thick x 25 mm width Size, 9mm thick x 48mm width, 9mm thick x 50mm width|
We are offering Squeeze Rubber
to our clients. Available in 6 different sizes like plain, one side cut, v /u type, point cut, hard sqeezee+Soft sandwich(2ply) and one hard/soft/hard (3 plies)sandwich like ( G1, G2, G3, G4, G5, and G6).Profiles:G1
: Square edge 90-degree squeegee blade is used for a wide range of graphic, textile, ceramic and glass printing application where high ink deposit is required. Suitable for manual and automatic printing.G2
: Single beveled squeegees used for printing into nonabsorbent surfaces such as plastic, glass, and metal. Conforms easily to irregular surfaces while maintaining excellent ink deposit. Widely used on container printing and also good on bottle printing.
: This double bevel edge blade ( 60 and 45 degree angle) provides excellent c0ontrol for direct printing onto cylindrical surfaces and irregular forms, also fine prints for textiles and automatic printing machines.G4
: This double bevel flat edge blade is used on most substracts including ceramic printing. The profile allows foir maximum ink shear and good angle control when depositing ink with a wide range of viscosity on multiple substrates.G5
: Blades will flex less preventing roll over, the angle is therefore maintained giving excellent ink shear. The softer edge allowing for good ink deposit.G6
: Square edge composite triple hardness blade gives the printer the responsiveness of a soft to the medium hard blade without the undesired flexing created by increased secondary force squeegee pressure. Excellent for printing on high mesh counts (120/140 threads/cm) with high tension.
Tolerance of Squeegee Blades:
- Long life performance, precision edge, Tear-resistant, Resistant to solvents, Nonoil absorbent, Machine compatibility and Excellent for resharpening.
- Standard Lengths G1 Length offered are 146 inches or 3715 mm
- Thickness: +0/-0.3mm
- Length: + 10mm, width 0/-0.3mm
- Available Shore Hardness: 50/55 shore, 60/65 shore, 70/75 shore, 80/85 shores in three grades ie
- in 5 mm thick x 25 mm width Size, 9mm thick x 48mm width, 9mm thick x 50mm width rolls available.
- Ultima (Low): High Tolerance to UV systems, Good Strength, Good General usage and Extremely Good value.
- Lumina( Medium): High Abrasion Resistance, High cut Resistance, High solvent Resistance, High tolerance to UV systems, High tolerance to Plastisol inks, and free from additives for a cleaner print when using sensitive print media.
- Maxima (high): Very high Solvent Resistance, High tolerance to UV systems and low energy release Blade.